Have a healthy Easter celebration with your kids! Discover naturally-sweetened spring treats and adorable festive snacks made from colorful whole food ingredients.
Like so many holidays, Easter often comes with candy, and lots of it!
We’re OK with kids enjoying candy on special occasions, BUT that doesn’t mean we need to abandon healthy festive foods to make way for the endless parade of chocolate eggs and bunnies!
We’ve collected fifteen fun and healthy Easter recipes you can make with your kids for parties, potlucks, or just after school. These recipes feature whole food ingredients like fruits, veggies, whole grains, eggs, and cheese. They’re also free of refined sugar, though you’ll find some treats lightly sweetened with honey or maple syrup. Enjoy!
Healthy Easter Recipes (Naturally Sweet)
These festive treats are made from wholesome ingredients and fresh fruit, and sweetened with a touch of honey or maple syrup. So you can celebrate spring and indulge your sweet tooth without added sugar.
- No Bake Easter Egg Fruit Tarts
- Springalicious Easter Smoothie
- Bunny Pancake Breakfast by CBC Parents
- Healthier Reese’s Eggs
- Healthy No Bake Chocolate Fruit Pizza
- Easter Egg Smoothie Popsicles from On My Kids’ Plate
- Easter Bunny Fruit Tray from Cooking with Janica
- No Bake Carrot Cake Bites
Healthy Easter Recipes (Savory Snacks and Appetizers)
Think Spring with these simple, kid-friendly snacks and appetizers made from colorful veggies and whole grains. Try them for an Easter potluck or party, or just a fun after-school snack.
- Fun and Healthy Easter Nest Bagels from Eats Amazing
- Veggie Bunny Tray with Spinach Dip
- Spring Pinwheels Easter Platter
- Healthy Easter Toddler Snack Board from Freutcake
- Carrot-Shaped Veggie Flatbread Pizza
- Babybel Bunny Faces from Meaningful Eats
- Deviled Egg Chicks from Savory Experiments