A family favorite quick dinner that’s perfect for Taco Tuesday! Seasoned ground turkey, cheese, and veggies top refried beans on a crispy corn tortilla.
- 16 ounce refried beans, canned, fat-free
- 1/2 pound turkey, ground
- 2 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 medium tortillas, corn
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the refried beans in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until heated through.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey; add seasoning and stir to combine.
- Place tortillas directly on oven rack; bake until they are crunchy, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas; add a layer of ground turkey and top with cheese.
- Place pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake again for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
- Top with sour cream, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and avocado slices.
- Serve with mango slices on the side.