A family favorite quick dinner that’s perfect for Taco Tuesday! Seasoned ground turkey, cheese, and veggies top refried beans on a crispy corn tortilla.
- 2 medium mango
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat the refried beans in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until heated through.
- In a large skillet, brown the ground turkey; add seasoning and stir to combine.
- Place tortillas directly on oven rack; bake until they are crunchy, then remove from heat and set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas; add a layer of ground turkey and top with cheese.
- Place pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake again for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted and everything is heated through.
- Top with sour cream, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and avocado slices.
- Serve with mango slices on the side.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie