- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 15 ounce pinto beans, canned
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup blueberries
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, plain
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop zucchini and tomatoes or cut into thin slices; thinly slice bell pepper.
- Drain and rinse beans, and place into a food processor to puree. Spread puree onto each tortilla, then add vegetables and shredded cheese.
- Place pizzas onto a cookie sheet and bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese has melted and tortillas begin to crisp.
- Meanwhile, combine yogurt and blueberries.
- Serve pizzas with fruit and yogurt on the side.
Calories: 431kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 641mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 16g