- 4 tablespoon popcorn, unpopped kernels
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup peaches, canned in own juice
- 2 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 16 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- Pop popcorn according to package directions.
- Slice cheese, peel carrots and cut into sticks, and chop broccoli into smaller pieces. Divide canned peaches into half cup servings or get the fruit cups with no sugar added.
- Divide all ingredients into 4 equal portions and place in a divided container to serve (or pack in lunchboxes to go).
Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 574mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g