- 8 ounce macaroni pasta, dry
- 3 medium carrot
- 1 cup broccoli, florets
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, low fat
- 2 medium apple
- 2 cup pineapple
- 1 cup almonds, whole
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Shred or grate carrots, chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, and cut cheese into cubes.
- Add veggies, cheese, cooled pasta, and dressing to a large mixing bowl; toss to combine.
- Core and slice apples and pineapple.
- Serve pasta with fruit and nuts on the side.
Calories: 657kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 357mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 25g