Lunch Box Taco SaladPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 15 ounce kidney beans, canned
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 4 ounce tortilla chips
- 2 cup mango cubes, frozen
- Shred lettuce, chop tomato, and drain and rinse beans.
- Toss the lettuce and tomato together in a plastic container big enough to use as a bowl for the finished salad.
- In a smaller plastic container with a tight-fitting lid, stir together the beans and salsa. Pack shredded cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips in separate containers as well.
- At lunchtime open the container of lettuce, dump the bean mixture on top, add the sour cream, sprinkle with shredded cheese, and crumble the tortilla chips on top.
- Serve mango cubes on the side, and lunch is ready to go!
Calories: 395kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 993mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 19g