- 6 large egg
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 medium bell pepper, orange
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Hard boil eggs. Cool and peel.
- Slice hard boiled eggs in half. Pop the yolks out. Mash the yolks with mayo, mustard and salt. Return to the hollowed out egg whites.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with sliced peppers and cherry tomatoes. Use olives or sea-weed paper to decorate.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 283mg | Sodium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g