- 3 clove garlic
- 12 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium lemon
- 8 ounce egg noodles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cup spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 sprigs dill weed, fresh
- Thinly slice or mince garlic.
- Rinse shrimp; pat dry with paper towels.
- Finely shred 1 tsp. peel from the lemon; set aside peel. Juice the lemon over a bowl; set aside juice.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook garlic in hot oil for 1 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook for 3 to 4 minutes, turning frequently until shrimp are opaque.
- Add spinach and drained pasta; toss just until spinach begins to wilt. Stir in Italian seasoning, lemon peel, and 2 Tbsp. of the lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top with fresh dill. Serve at once.
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 185mg | Sodium: 224mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g