- 4 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 2 ounce rotini pasta, whole wheat, dry
- 14 1/2 ounce diced tomatoes, canned
- 2 cup spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary, fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cup grapes
- In a large pot, heat 1/2 of the oil over medium-high. Cut pork into 1-inch cubes and add to hot oil, along with paprika. Stir and cook for 4 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from pot and set aside, covered.
- Using the same pot, add water, pasta, and canned tomatoes (undrained). Bring to a boil and reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until pasta has softened. Add pork, spinach, fresh tomatoes (halved if desired), oregano, rosemary, salt, and remaining oil. Stir and heat through.
- Sprinkle with freshly grated Parmesan, and serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 87mg | Sodium: 563mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 16g