Satisfy your lasagna craving without the fuss of layering and baking. This hearty winter soup has fun lasagna noodles cooked right in!
Instant Pot Lasagna SoupPrint Pin Rate
- 4 clove garlic
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/2 medium bell pepper, green
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey
- 1/4 cup lentils, raw
- 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (6 oz) tomato paste, canned
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 8 ounce lasagna noodles, dry
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper/chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 cup spinach
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- Mince garlic; chop onion, bell pepper, carrot and zucchini; dice tomato.
- Heat oil in your Instant pot on saute mode. Once hot, add onion and garlic. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add ground beef or turkey and saute until mostly cooked.
- Add bell pepper, carrot and zucchini; stir together. Add red lentils, tomato, Italian seasoning, salt, onion powder, garlic powder and tomato paste; whisk together while pouring in broth.
- Break lasagna noodles into small pieces and add to Instant Pot; stir to combine.
- Close the lid and set to high pressure cook for 3 minutes. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, then carefully do a quick release if there is still pressure in the pot.
- Mix in the black pepper, red pepper flakes, and nutritional yeast. Taste and adjust seasonings, if desired.
- Fold in the spinach and sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the top; let it sit for a few minutes to allow the spinach to wilt and the cheese to melt. Serve with grapes.