- 4 medium bagel, wheat
- 1 medium onion, red
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 4 slice turkey breast, deli style
- 4 ounce Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoon mustard, dijon
- 2 leaf outer lettuce
- 2 medium orange
- Slice bagels in half horizontally and toast in a toaster; slice onion and tomato.
- On the stove, warm a skillet to medium heat.
- Make 4 small “sandwich” piles by layering turkey, cheese, onions, and tomatoes (in that order) on a cutting board. Transfer piles to the hot skillet, keeping turkey on the bottom.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 4 minutes until warmed through and cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, spread mustard onto bagels.
- Add warmed sandwich piles to the bottoms of the bagels; top with a lettuce leaf and then the tops of the bagels, forming 4 sandwiches. Cut each in half if desired. Serve with orange wedges.
Calories: 428kcal | Carbohydrates: 57g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 52mg | Sodium: 1181mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g