- 5 cup mixed berries, frozen
- 1 package (1.75 oz) Pectin, unsweetened, dry mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- Place frozen berries in a pot and begin to simmer.
- Once berries begin to break down and defrost, pour berries into a blender and pulse until desired consistency.
- Return berries to pot, add water and pectin and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute. Skim foam off the top. Pour into prepared jars.
Calories: 339kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 304mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 20g