- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic
- 1/4 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 4 tablespoon vinegar, distilled
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and onions and cook for 5 minutes, stirring, being careful not to burn them.
- Reduce the heat to low. Add the catsup (ketchup), molasses, brown sugar, vinegar (or less to taste), Worcestershire sauce and stir.
- Allow to simmer for 20 minutes. Taste after simmering and add whatever ingredient it needs (more spice, more sugar, etc.).
Calories: 508kcal | Carbohydrates: 116g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 1206mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 105g