- 1 none cooking spray
- 4 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4 pound turkey, ground
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 medium onion
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoon dill weed, fresh
- 15 ounce crushed tomatoes, canned
- 1/2 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Slice the top off each pepper and remove the insides.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high. Add ground turkey and cook until browned and no longer pink, stirring frequently to crumble.
- Mince garlic and finely chop onion, parsley, and dill. Add all to skillet along with tomatoes, rice, cooked ground turkey, salt, pepper, and water. Stir and bring to a boil. Once boiling reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice is cooked.
- Stuff each pepper 3/4 full with the turkey mixture and place in the prepared baking dish.
- Completely cover with foil and bake for 30-40 minutes, until peppers have softened.
- Cool slightly, serving with grapes on the side.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 59mg | Sodium: 847mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 23g