- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package (12 oz) hash browns, frozen
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 8 oz ham
- 4 large egg
- 2 cup pineapple
- Dice onion and pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chopped veggies, potatoes, paprika and 1/8 tsp of each salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Reduce heat and, while keeping in an even layer in the skillet, cook for 3 minutes without stirring. Add chopped ham; cook without stirring for another 3 minutes. Remove from heat and cover.
- Coat another skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium. Crack eggs into skillet without breaking yolks. Season with remaining salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook for 2 minutes. Yolks with be a softer-set; if you desire them to be more solid, simply flip them over.
- Top each serving of potatoes with an egg, and serve with pineapple on the side.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 209mg | Sodium: 769mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g