- 1/2 cup apricots, dried
- 1/2 cup almonds, sliced
- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Dice apricots (or whatever dried fruit you choose) into small pieces. Roughly chop the almond slices as well; set both aside.
- Toss oats, sugar, cinnamon, and salt together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the honey, oil, and vanilla. Add this mixture to the oat mixture and stir to combine. Be ready to get your hands dirty!
- Spread out onto a baking sheet and bake on center rack for 15 minutes; stir, and bake another 10 minutes until golden. Watch closely that it does not burn.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, stirring occasionally so it does not harden into one large chunk. Mix in fruit and nuts once cooled.
- Serve immediately or store until ready to use.
Calories: 307kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 61mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 13g