- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 cup water
- 4 large egg
- 4 medium banana
- 4 medium kiwi
- 2 medium apple
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger root, fresh
- 1 medium orange
- Stir baking soda (optional) into water, and bring to a boil.
- Gently place eggs into the water and allow to boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain water, then run the eggs under cold water until they are cool to the touch. Peel and set aside.
- Chop bananas, kiwi, and apples; add to a large bowl.
- Add the ginger and the juice from the orange to the fruit; toss to combine.
- Serve fruit salad alongside hard-boiled eggs.
Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 186mg | Sodium: 405mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 31g