- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large egg
- 1/3 cup honey
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
- 4 medium orange
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place liners into muffin tin.
- Add 2 1/2 cups oats to blender or food processor and blend until a flour-like consistency forms. Add to a large mixing bowl with remaining oats, salt, baking soda, baking powder. Mix well.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add eggs, honey, milk and vanilla. Zest both lemons and add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice to bowl. Mix well.
- Gently add and mix oat mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold in poppy seeds.
- Pour into muffin cups and bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve with yogurt and orange wedges on the side.
Calories: 303kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 33mg | Sodium: 184mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g