- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 12 ounce Fish, Tilapia
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 medium peach
- 1/4 cup cranberries, dried, sweetened
- Cook quinoa according to package directions, enough for four servings. Cut corn off the ear, or defrost frozen corn. Chop cucumber and cherry tomatoes. Combine with cooked quinoa.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season fish with salt, pepper, paprika and lime juice. Place into a baking dish and bake for 15 minutes; until fish flakes.
- Chop peaches and toss together with cranberries.
- Serve fish with quinoa salad and fruit on the side.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 199mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g