- 1 medium onion
- 12 ounce white fish fillet
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 fl oz dry white wine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 1/2 ounce cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 ounce bread crumbs, plain
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 4 cup lettuce, shredded
- 4 tablespoon Italian dressing, low fat
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice onion and spread onion over bottom of a shallow baking dish.
- Arrange fish fillets over onion in dish, overlapping thin edges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, cooking wine, minced garlic, lemon juice, milk and oregano; pour over fish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle with cheddar, Parmesan and breadcrumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, for another 10 minutes or until top is golden brown, cheese is melted and fish flakes easily.
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half; toss with lettuce and dressing. Serve as a side to the fish, along with any leftover fruit you have on hand.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie