- 4 each whole wheat English muffins
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup, chopped bell pepper, green
- 1 oz pepperoni
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice English muffins and arrange on a plate. Assemble sauce, cheese, and all topping options in small dishes on the table.
- Let each family member spread sauce, sprinkle cheese, and add her preferred toppings to her pizza.
- Place finished pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
Calories: 271kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 864mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 8g