English Muffin Pizza BarPrint Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4 1 English muffin
- 4 each whole wheat English muffins
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup, chopped bell pepper, green
- 1 oz pepperoni
- 1 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 1 cup black olives, canned
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Slice English muffins and arrange on a plate. Assemble sauce, cheese, and all topping options in small dishes on the table.
- Let each family member spread sauce, sprinkle cheese, and add her preferred toppings to her pizza.
- Place finished pizzas on a cookie sheet and bake 5 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and crust is golden brown.