- 4 regular English muffin, wheat
- 2 cup spaghetti or marinara sauce
- 1 medium bell pepper, green
- 1/2 cup, pieces or slices mushrooms, white
- 16 jumbo black olives, canned
- 4 ounce mozzarella cheese
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Place the English muffin halves, sliced side up, onto a baking sheet. Spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each one.
- Chop bell pepper, mushrooms, and olives. Top each muffin half with mozzarella cheese and add other toppings as desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the edges are browned.
- Serve with grapes on the side.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 1185mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 20g