- 1 none cooking spray
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup, chopped onion
- 1 cup bell pepper, red
- 2 clove garlic
- 15 ounce black beans, canned
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 5 cup enchilada sauce
- 6 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 1/2 cup cheese, cheddar or colby, lowfat
- 2 cup, cubes cantaloupe
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F. Coat 2 quart rectangular baking dish with non-stick spray; set aside.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, cook onion and red bell pepper in hot oil for 4-5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes more or until garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat. Add black beans, chicken, cumin, chili powder and 1 cup of the enchilada sauce to the skillet. Stir until all ingredients are well combined.
- Spoon about 2/3 cup of the chicken mixture into the center of each tortilla. Roll up tortillas and place, seam side down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce evenly over tortillas. Bake, covered, 20-25 minutes or until bubbly on edges. Remove cover and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer, remove from oven. Let stand 5-10 minutes. Serve with cilantro, salsa, and sour cream if desired, and cantaloupe on the side.
Calories: 449kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 2332mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 21g