- 2 cup cauliflower, florets
- 2 cup broccoli, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 clove garlic
- 12 ounce shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon butter, unsalted
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley, fresh
- 1 teaspoon water
- 2 cup grapes
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place bite size pieces of cauliflower and broccoli on a baking sheet. Drizzle with a tablespoon of olive oil. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until veggies are soft when pierced with a fork.
- While veggies roast, prepare rice as directed on package and then begin to heat remaining oil in large skillet over medium-high. Mince garlic and set aside. Then place shrimp in skillet in one layer as best as possible and allow to cook for 1 minute. Add garlic and stir for 1 minute.
- Add lemon juice, butter and parsley; allow butter to melt by continuously stirring. Cook and stir for 2-3 minutes, shrimp will become pink and butter will begin to thicken. Remove shrimp with a fork or slotted spoon, leaving butter behind.
- With remaining butter mixture left in skillet, add a teaspoon of water and stir to thicken mixture, cooking for 1 minute longer.
- Serve shrimp over rice, drizzled with butter sauce. Serve roasted veggies on the side, and also with fresh grapes. (Serving size: 1 cup veggies, 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup grapes, 4-6 shrimps)
Calories: 486kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 160mg | Sodium: 140mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 14g