- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium cucumber
- 1/2 medium avocado
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, light
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 5 ounce tuna, canned in water
- Cook rice as directed on package. You will need 1 cup cooked rice for this recipe; place remaining rice into a ziplock bag and freeze for future use.
- Cut cucumber into 1 inch slices and then cut out the seeds. If you have a round cookie cutter or melon baller, this will make it easier.
- Mix 1 cup cooked rice with avocado, mayonnaise, lemon juice, and drained tuna.
- Fill each cucumber with tuna mixture and serve. Store any unused sushi in a sealed container in the fridge.
Calories: 278kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 118mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g