- 2 pound pork roast
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, gluten free
- 2 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 medium lime
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 stalk green onion
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 medium mango
- Place pork into a crockpot. Slice the peppers and onion; add 1 pepper and the onion to the crockpot. Dice the remaining pepper slices; cover and refrigerate for later.
- Mix peanut butter, soy sauce, cumin, broth, and the juice of the lime in a small bowl; pour over pork and veggies.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours; check for doneness after 6 hours.
- Before serving, cook rice as directed on package. Shred pork; toss with sauce from the crockpot. Serve over rice, topped with chopped peanuts, sliced green onions, and diced raw pepper. Serve mangoes on the side.
Calories: 573kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 890mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 15g