- 2 pound pork roast
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 cup brown rice, raw
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 3 cup broccoli, florets
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 1/8 cup soy sauce, low sodium
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cup watermelon
- Add pork roast and water to a slow cooker. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- When the pork is mostly cooked, drain the liquid and shred the meat.
- Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, and brown sugar to the pork and continue cooking on low for another 30 minutes or until meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, make rice according to the package directions.
- Dice onion, chop broccoli into bite-size pieces, and slice mushrooms. Heat oil over medium heat.
- Add veggies to hot oil and sauté 5-7 minutes until tender. Add soy sauce and Worcestershire; stir until heated through and well combined.
- Serve pork with rice, veggies, and watermelon on the side.
Calories: 235kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 539mg | Sugar: 9g