- 2 pound chicken breast
- 3/4 cup pesto
- 4 tablespoon Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packet
- 1/2 cup chicken broth, low-sodium
- 1 cup brown rice, raw
- 2 cup Normandy Blend vegetables, frozen
- Turn crock pot to high setting. Place chicken 4 chicken breasts or 8 thighs, 6 ounce jar of pesto, 1 packet ranch dressing mix, and chicken broth into crock pot. Stir gently to combine all seasonings. Close with lid and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-8 hours.
- Serve with cooked brown rice (cooked according to package directions) and steamed Normandy vegetables.