Tender chicken with a crispy crunchy outside that is baked for a delicious quick dinner that kids love!
Crispy Shake and Bake Chicken ThighsPrint Pin Rate
- 4 medium chicken thighs
- 2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp, leaves dried basil
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp, leaves dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the crumbs, oil, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, basil, parsley and oregano.
- Seal bag and shake all ingredients together.
- Add chicken and shake until well coated. Press on any remaining crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.