Crispy Shake and Bake Chicken ThighsPrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 thigh without skin (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook chicken) Chicken, broilers or fryers, thigh, meat and skin, raw
- 2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp, leaves BASIL, DRIED, GROUND
- 1/2 tsp parsley, dried
- 1/2 tsp, leaves OREGANO, DRIED
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the crumbs, oil, salt, paprika, celery salt, pepper, garlic salt, minced garlic, minced onion, basil, parsley and oregano.
- Seal bag and shake all ingredients together.
- Add chicken and shake until well coated. Press on any remaining crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.