Tender chicken with a crispy crunchy outside that is baked for a delicious quick dinner that kids love!
Crispy Shake and Bake Chicken ThighsPrint Pin Rate
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large resealable plastic bag combine the crumbs, oil, salt, paprika, pepper, garlic powder, basil, parsley and oregano.
- Seal bag and shake all ingredients together.
- Add chicken and shake until well coated. Press on any remaining crumb mixture.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie