- 2 cup edamame, shelled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Add edamame to a large bowl and toss with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pour seasonings into bowl with edamame and toss to evenly coat.
- Place edamame onto baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.