- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cup spinach
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 4 medium rolls, dinner, wheat
- Dice onion, mince garlic, peel and chop potato into small cubes, and slice strawberries. Set all aside separately.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add onions and minced garlic to the hot pot and sauté for 5 minutes, then add potato and broth.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potato is softened.
- Stir in corn and cook for another 5 minutes until thawed and warmed through.
- Stir in cinnamon and nutmeg, then remove from the heat.
- While soup is cooking, add spinach, strawberries, and feta to a large bowl; toss together with olive oil and the juice from half a lemon.
- Serve soup with salad and dinner rolls on the side.
Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 896mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 17g