- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 2 1/2 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium banana
- 4 teaspoon honey
- 4 teaspoon cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, add quinoa, 2 cups almond milk, water and sea salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 10 minutes or until liquid has absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Mash 1 banana and stir into quinoa along with honey, cocoa and vanilla. Slice remaining banana.
- Serve quinoa drizzled with remaining milk and topped with sliced banana.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 195mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 13g