- 2 cup brown rice, cooked
- 4 oz salmon
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tsp, ground black pepper, ground
- 16 spear, medium (5-1/4″ to 7″ long) ASPARAGUS
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 fruit (2-5/8″ dia) orange
- Begin by cooking rice according to package directions. Set aside covered once complete.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray 9X13 baking dish with cooking spray. Lay salmon in dish, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with black pepper. Bake for 15 minutes or until fish is flakey.
- While salmon bakes, rinse asparagus. Cut into large pieces and toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add asparagus. Stir occasionally, keeping asparagus from burning and allowing it to become slightly tender, 5-8 minutes.
- Serve each serving of salmon on a bed of rice, with asparagus and orange slices on the side.
Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 256mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 8g