- 3 cup oats, dry
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/8 cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 teaspoon sugar, turbinado
- 3 tablespoon honey
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Mix oats, cocoa powder, nuts, and applesauce together.
- Combine water, sugar, and honey in a small saucepan, and bring to a boil over medium high heat. Boil for 3 minutes then mix with other ingredients.
- Bake on a large baking sheet for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 72g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 4mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 14g