- 2 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips, dark
- 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cup milk
- 2 medium apple
- Combine oats & chocolate chips in a food processor and pulse until chopped; do not over blend.
- Combine the oat mixture, vanilla, salt, and milk in a small saucepan. Cook 3-5 minutes or until oatmeal has reached the desired consistency.
- Slice apples and serve them alongside.
Calories: 485kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 130mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 22g