- 8 ounce penne pasta, dry
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 medium tomato, red
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/4 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoon vinegar, balsamic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium honeydew
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans. Dice cucumber, tomato, and onion; mince garlic and grate cheese.
- Throw all ingredients together in a large bowl and toss to combine; adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 45 minutes before serving.
- Serve with sliced honeydew on the side.
Calories: 466kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 517mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 27g