- 1 medium cucumber
- 15 ounce chickpeas (garbanzo beans), canned
- 2 ounce feta cheese crumbles
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, fresh
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 medium bell pepper, red
- 4 serving crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 cup pineapple
- Dice the cucumber; drain and rinse chickpeas. Toss both into a large mixing bowl along with feta, oil, chopped dill, and pepper. Stir to fully coat.
- Cut bell pepper into slices, and pineapple into chunks.
- Serve cucumber salad with pepper slices, crackers, hummus, and pineapple on the side. If packing to-go, be sure the crackers are kept separate to prevent them from turning soggy.
Calories: 513kcal | Carbohydrates: 60g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 860mg | Fiber: 15g | Sugar: 13g