- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 medium onion, red
- 1 medium bell pepper, red
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1/2 pound chicken breast
- 4 medium tortilla, whole wheat
- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 2 cup salsa
- 2 medium nectarine
- Heat a skillet over medium. Mix cumin, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Thinly slice onion, pepper and zucchini. Toss together in a bowl with 1/2 the seasoning.
- Cut chicken into small strips and toss with remaining seasoning.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink; approximately 5-6 minutes. Add in the veggies and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes; stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, grate the cheddar cheese.
- Heat another large skillet over medium. Once hot, add one tortilla and place 1/4 of veggie and chicken mixture on 1/2 the tortilla. Sprinkle on the cheese and fold over. Allow to cook for 1 minute and flip; allowing each side to slightly brown and the cheese to melt. Remove from skillet in cut into triangles.
- Continue until all servings have been cooked.
- Serve with salsa for topping and sliced nectarines on the side.
Calories: 399kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1503mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 18g