- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 pound Chicken, ground, raw
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 2 medium apple
- Add mayonnaise, milk, and cheese to a small mixing bowl. Blend well and set aside.
- Shred 1 carrot and 1 stalk of celery. Slice remaining veggies into sticks.
- Toss shredded veggies into a large mixing bowl, along with the ground chicken, panko, paprika, egg, and garlic powder. Mix until combined, then split into 8 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add patties to the hot skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side until no longer pink in the center. Set aside and continue with remaining patties until all have been fully cooked.
- Divide rolls in half, spreading a small amount of the mayo mixture onto each one; add some spinach and a chicken patty to each.
- Serve sliders with apple slices and veggie sticks on the side. (Serving size: 2 sliders, 2 rolls, 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup spinach).
Calories: 553kcal | Carbohydrates: 64g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 705mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 21g