Buffalo Ranch Chicken Sliders
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×13" baking dish with cooking spray.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the entire package of rolls in half all at once, separating the tops from the bottoms. Place the bottom layer of rolls into the prepared baking pan, cut side up.
- In a large bowl, add the shredded chicken, buffalo sauce and ranch dressing. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix to combine everything.
- Sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the rolls. Spread the chicken mixture over the top of the cheese. Sprinkle the shredded cabbage over the kitchen and then top with the remaining cheese. Finish by place the other half of the rolls on top.
- In a small bowl, mix olive oil and ranch seasoning together. Brush over the top of the rolls.
- Cover the baking dish with foil and bake for 15 minutes, remove the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are golden brown, and the cheese is melted.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve warm. Enjoy!
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie