- 1/8 cup mayonnaise, light
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 pound Chicken, ground, raw
- 1/3 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 small rolls, dinner, wheat
- 2 cup spinach
- 4 medium carrot
- 4 stalk celery
- 2 medium apple
- Add mayonnaise, milk, and cheese to a small mixing bowl. Blend well and set aside.
- Shred 1 carrot and 1 stalk of celery. Slice remaining veggies into sticks.
- Toss shredded veggies into a large mixing bowl, along with the ground chicken, panko, paprika, egg, and garlic powder. Mix until combined, then split into 8 equal portions and shape into patties.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium.
- Add patties to the hot skillet and cook 3-4 minutes per side until no longer pink in the center. Set aside and continue with remaining patties until all have been fully cooked.
- Divide rolls in half, spreading a small amount of the mayo mixture onto each one; add some spinach and a chicken patty to each.
- Serve sliders with apple slices and veggie sticks on the side. (Serving size: 2 sliders, 2 rolls, 1/2 apple, 1/2 cup spinach).
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie