Chicken and Veggie Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping SaucePrint Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 2 rolls
- 8 paper roll Rice Paper
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Breast, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, matchstick
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Lay out the fillings on a large platter or cookie sheet for easy access. (Cut carrots and cucumbers into thin sticks.)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients, and set aside.
- Fill a wide, shallow dish (or a plate with a lip) with lukewarm water.
- Place a rice paper wrapper in the dish for about 20 seconds to allow it to begin to soften and saturate.
- Move the wrapper to a clean plate and place a small amount of chicken, cucumber, carrrot, and cilantro inside.
- Carefully fold the edges of the wrapper in and roll it up, snugly but gently. Set aside.
- Repeat steps 4-6 with remaining wrappers. Eat cold, dipped in peanut sauce.