Chicken and Veggie Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping SaucePrint Pin Rate
- 8 paper roll Rice Paper
- 1 1/2 cup Chicken Breast, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, matchstick
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, all-natural
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce, low sodium
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup, pure
- 2 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- Lay out the fillings on a large platter or cookie sheet for easy access. (Cut carrots and cucumbers into thin sticks.)
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together sauce ingredients, and set aside.
- Fill a wide, shallow dish (or a plate with a lip) with lukewarm water.
- Place a rice paper wrapper in the dish for about 20 seconds to allow it to begin to soften and saturate.
- Move the wrapper to a clean plate and place a small amount of chicken, cucumber, carrrot, and cilantro inside.
- Carefully fold the edges of the wrapper in and roll it up, snugly but gently. Set aside.
- Repeat steps 4-6 with remaining wrappers. Eat cold, dipped in peanut sauce.
I'm a registered dietitian, mom of 4, avid lover of food and strong promoter of healthy habits. Here you will find lots of delicious recipes full of fruits and veggies, tips for getting your kids to eat better and become intuitive eaters and lots of resources for feeding your family.Learn More about Natalie