- 4 ounce cheddar cheese
- 12 cracker crackers, whole-wheat
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 6 jumbo black olives, canned
- 1 medium cucumber
- Slice cheese; then, using a cookie cutter, cut into rounds approximately the same size as the crackers. Slice cherry tomatoes in half lengthwise, and slice olives in half horizontally. Cut a 1 inch piece of cucumber into thin matchsticks; slice the rest of the cucumber.
- Place a cheese round on top of each cracker. Use the tomatoes as wings, and a sliced olive for a head. Use the matchstick cucumbers for the antennae.
- Serve extra veggies alongside the bug snacks. Enjoy!
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 377mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g