- 1 pound beef, ground, 90% lean
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 2 medium tomato, red
- 2 cup chopped cauliflower
- 4 ounces colby cheese
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 medium lime
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 ounces tortilla chips
- 4 medium peach
- Saute and brown beef and taco seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat. While it browns, blanche cauliflower:
- Heat a large pot of water to boiling. Add cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and immediately place cauliflower into a bowl of ice water; drain when cool. Dice into smaller pieces.
- Once beef has fully cooked, remove from heat and stir in chopped tomatoes, blanched cauliflower and cheese. Serve with tortilla chips, avocado slices, lime wedges (for squeezing) and salsa.
- Serve sliced peaches on the side.
Calories: 518kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 890mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 20g