- 1 cup oats, dry
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 2 medium banana
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips, semisweet
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix together oats, almond butter, and honey, then evenly divide among 4 breakfast dishes. Add sliced bananas to each dish.
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl by heating on high for 15-20 seconds. Mix in cream cheese and vanilla; blend well.
- Place a scoop of the cream cheese on top of each dish. Serve.
Calories: 381kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 57mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 18g