Black Bean Bites
These sweet black bean brownies combine the delicious flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, and coconut.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 9 servings
- 2 cup black beans, canned
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 large egg
- 1/2 cup flour, all-purpose
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp peanut butter, all-natural
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8X8in baking dish.
- Rinse beans, then mix all ingredients together with a hand mixer or a stand mixer. Pour into prepared pan, bake for 30-40 minutes. Allow to cool before serving. Top with peanut butter.
Calories: 232kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 62mg | Sodium: 303mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 16g