- 2 cup oats, dry
- 2 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup yogurt, vanilla, low-fat
- 1 1/3 tablespoon flaxseed, ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup, chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoon honey
- Divide ingredients evenly among 4 sealable containers (mason jars work well); stir. Cover and store in the refrigerator overnight.
- Top each with pecans and honey before serving.
Calories: 563kcal | Carbohydrates: 88g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 211mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 32g