- 3 pound beef roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 medium onion
- 4 medium carrot
- 3 medium russet potato
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup water
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms, white
- 3 tablespoon onions, dehydrated flakes
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cup strawberries
- Season beef with salt and pepper and place into a crockpot.
- Quarter onion and carrots, peel and halve potatoes, and chop celery. Add all veggies to crock pot on top of beef.
- Mix together the dry dressing ingredients, sprinkle over the beef, then add water. Top off with the mushrooms and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or until veggies are tender and roast is cooked through and can be easily shredded.
- Serve roast and veggies with strawberries on the side (if frozen strawberries are not to the kiddos liking, use any fruit you have on hand).
Calories: 827kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 71g | Fat: 40g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 235mg | Sodium: 1371mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 12g